Thursday, July 26, 2012

Senior Portraits 1997 vs 2013 {Louisivlle, KY Senior Photographer}

Senior portraits have come a looooooooooooong way, wouldn't you say? Take my senior portrait for example...


Which color backdrop would you like? Black? White? Or marble blue, purple and grey swirls? Yes. THAT'S the one I shall choose! Following senior portraits for this '97 grad (eek! quick math people know my real age!) included this same pose with my 5 pound poodle and my flute. Oh and then there was the standing next to the LIFESIZE 9 and 7. Not to be outdone by the "outdoor portraiture" of me standing in front of my white Mustang rocking my jean bib overalls. I thought I was HOT STUFF. Now there's nothing wrong with studio photography! And senior portraits were a must "back then", but today... well, photography has just come a long way in general. Today... we have...


THIS!

So Class of 2013, what is your style? What is your personality? What makes you, YOU? Mia Bella Photography is now taking appointments for your class. Visit us on Facebook, the site or send us an email at Jilli@MiaBPhotography.com. I'd love to hear from you - as long as you promise not to poke fun at MY senior portrait. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love "bangs" you. Love awesome photographer you!! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!