Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Teaming up with Willow Tree Photography

I first met Coral, of Willow Tree Photography, when I found out she was the class photographer for Mia's preschool. I asked her to coffee one day because I love talking photography with other photographers. She is an absolute doll and has the most beautiful hair. Seriously, I spend 15 minutes trying to get my hair to look like that only to have it fall flat as soon as I step out the door. ;) And her bubbly, loving life personality is absolutely infectious.
 
Then I had the pleasure of photographing her and her husband celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary. How adorable are these two?!
 
 I loved getting to photograph them in front of some of their favorite downtown Louisville spots.
 
 
Seriously, they couldn't be any cuter.
 

So I was very excited to be approached by Coral to team up to offer our clients an even better opportunity. She is an expert at Maternity photographs. She captures those sweet candid moments as a couple, the beauty and glow that resonates from the new mother, and shares your story through portraits. Then once your sweet bundle has made their appearance, Mia Bella Photography will continue that story with portraits you can cherish as that sweet baby grows up.
 
Interested? Here are the details on how you can benefit from having TWO photographers
celebrate in your upcoming joyful addition!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!