Friday, October 26, 2012

Mia Bella Photography & DIY Louisville

I was given the opportunity a year ago at the beginning of my business journey to photograph two beautiful ladies from the local Louisville crafting group D.I.Y. Louisville. With their ecclectic style and contagious laughs, it was by far still one of my favorite shoots.

Now, a whole year later, I have collaborated again with these lovely ladies for a fashion inspired shoot in preparation for their daytime television debut!! D.I.Y. Louisville has developed quite the following and one of their post popular weekly posts is their "What We Wore" Wednesdays.

These girls have a beautiful, fun and interesting style. Focusing more on the look than the price. And in my opinion {and pocketbook} that is a definite plus! Finding hidden treasures of vintage pieces at thrift stores, handmade jewlery and accessories from friends, heirloom pieces from family and shopping the sales racks at our beloved bulleye store Tar-jay {Target}. ;)

So for the next few weeks you need to check into www.DIYLouisville.blogspot.com and see what styles Julee has put together!! The first one was this past week and with beloved artsy Bardstown Road as her backdrop, her first outfit looks straight out of Urban Outfitters, but in the list of where she purchased her pieces - you will not see one high dollar store!!

Here is the post from last Wednesday: http://diylouisville.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-we-wore-with-mia-bella-photography.html#comment-form

And as a sneak peek, here are the pics - but you'll have to check out the site to see that great list!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!