Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An Italian Souvenir {Newborn Photography, Mia Bella Photography, Louisville KY}

Of course every newborn has a wonderful story and I love getting to hear each and every one of them as I'm photographing their sweet new baby.

This one, however; I knew needed his very own blog post. For starters, his name...  Nello Archangelo. Doesn't that just scream beautiful Italy?! Son to mom Jamie and husband Bob, "Archie" was named after his great-grandfather.

Well, Mr. Archie was the "very welcomed but unexpected BEST souvenir we picked up on our Italian honeymoon last July," said beautiful Mom Jamie.

I love it how Jamie said, "Archie was made in Tuscany." Can't beat that story when it comes time to embarrass him as a teen! This was Jamie's first trip to Italy and her husband Bob's third (he still has family there). I bet that will be one vacation they'll never forget!



 
And already now 3 months old, I had the pleasure of photographing them as a family. Congratulations Jamie and Bob!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!