Friday, June 21, 2013

Recreating the past... Nostalgia Photography {Mia Bella Photography, Louisville KY Photographer}

More than ten years ago a father was given a book of photographs of his three young daughters for Father's Day. It was a treasured keepsake for the family and many of photos made it to the prestigious spot adorning the walls of their home.

So when the Mom contacted me about recreating some of these poses to once again create a book for Father's Day, I knew this was going to be fun.

With photocopies of the old photos in hand, we orchestrated the poses to exact replicas. The girls were great sports, more than willing to recreate these special moments for their Dad.

But not all of them were recreations. We took several of the girls to add to the collection. I'm so honored I got to be in on this little secret for Dad, and now that Father's Day has come and gone, I can share it with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!