Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lemonade Mini Sessions with Mia Bella Photography

It all started with a picture. I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across the cutest vintage looking lemonade stand. All these brightly lit colors in yellow and white made my creative idea go from 0 to 60. I turned to my husband, God bless him, and asked, "Could you build this?" Now, I knew already that he most certainly could, he's quite handy when it comes to things like that... what I really meant was, "Would you build this for me?" And I already knew my answer... ;)

We actually found some building instructions online and off to Lowes we went. My husband had his paper and calculations and scribbling furiously he loaded boards, screws, wingnuts, and a bunch of other stuff I don't the name for while I skipped off to find the perfect paint. ;)
 
Then in just an afternoon, my vision came to life.

 
Mia helped me paint it the subtle white and yellow and with the last touch of the scrolling "LEMONADE" across the top, it was ready.
 
We had six families come out to brave the heat. Thankfully for them the session only lasted 20 minutes! As for me and my fabulous assistant Melissa, we spent four hours in 98* heat... but it was sooooo worth it.
 
I just love it when a creative idea starts in my head and it turns out perfectly on the screen!
 

 
 


 



 
And as a last minute idea, I pulled together another setup just with using items around my house! LOL! It ended up competing with my favorite spot against the lemonade stand!!
 
 







 Thank you again to all who came out to make our mini sessions a great success!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!