Friday, January 31, 2014

A Pink Poodle Paris Party is Being Featured on DIY Louisville

I have had the pleasure of working with the creator Julee Lair of D.I.Y. Louisville several times. She is so lovely, crafty and a famous regular on WDRB in the Morning! She is also a super talented party planner, so when she called to feature my sister Vanessa's Pink Poodle Paris Party pics that Mia Bella took on the D.I.Y. Louisville blog, we both said YES!!!

So be sure to hop over to their awesome blog and check out the Pink Poodle Princess Party - and while you're there, have a look around - you're sure to find some great ideas!!!





Mia Bella Photography :: Louisville KY Photographer :: Louisville Child Photographer :: Louisville Newborn Photographer :: Louisville Family Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!