Friday, May 2, 2014

Introducing Newborn Miss Claire :: Mia Bella Photography :: Newborn Photography :: Louisville KY ::

It is such a great honor to me that someone comes in from another city for Mia Bella Photography. And not only did they drive an hour and half, they drove it with a tiny newborn!!! Miss Claire and her Mom Christine and Dad Aaron were our very newborn clients in the new studio. To have everything available, every accessory on hand was so great to be able to offer my sweet family the best of it all! And the light… oh the LIGHT!!!! I am so excited to be in our new "home" and to make our clients feel at home as well. 

So without further ado, please let me introduce the absolutely beautiful Miss Claire. 































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!