Friday, November 2, 2012

WINTER NEWBORN SPECIAL! {Newborn Photography, Louisville KY}

I absolutely LOVE photographing newborns. Though I equate it to what I think it would be to do "hot yoga" ... keeping very still with my arms outstretched holding the sweet baby in place all the while a space heater is blowing directly on me... it's definitely a workout. But a WONDERFUL workout.
 
The winter months are hard on outdoor photographers. Let's face it... no one really wants to stand out in 15 degree weather to have their pictures taken. So that's why newborn photography is such a big part of Mia Bella Photography during those cold winter months.
 
I bring absolutely everything we would need for a full studio photoshoot - into the new parents' home. All they have to do is sit back and watch!!
 
So for a limited time MBP is offering a WINTER SPECIAL for newborn photo sessions. Regularly $125 for a 3-hour session - if you schedule your newborn shoot for the two weeks around your due date in the months of JANUARY, FEBRUARY or MARCH - you will receive the 3-hour session for only $75. Email Jilli@MiaBPhotography.com for more information.
 
If you know someone who may be interested, please help a small business and pass the info along!!
 
 
THANK YOU!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!