Saturday, January 18, 2014

Growing up with Aliana! {Mia Bella Photography :: Louisville KY Photographer}

It's always fun seeing my sweet newborns grow and change, celebrating their first birthdays. It goes by so fast!!! This little one is exceptionally important to me as she is my first little niece. I've had such the great joy photographing every stage of her first year of life. And as she turns one tomorrow, I thought we'd take a trip down memory lane with Miss Aliana Victoria. 












HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!! AUNT GIGI LOVES YOU!!



















Mia Bella Photography :: Louisville KY Photographer :: Louisville KY Newborn Photographer :: Newborn Photographer Louisville KY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Take a second and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!